Families with children aged 4 to 13 years that attend a primary school in NSW can receive a $500 voucher per child to reduce the out-of-pocket costs of before and after school care.
This includes children who are starting kindergarten in 2022.
A voucher can be:
- redeemed with a before and after school care provider from 28 February to 31 December 2022 (voucher credit can be used for services until 30 June 2023)
- used on any weekday during the school term, or on days of the week when vacation care is provided during the redemption period.
Your child must be:
- a resident of NSW
- aged between 4 and 13 years
- enrolled in a primary school in NSW
- listed on a valid Medicare card.
Note: You can apply for one voucher per child, provided each child meets the eligibility criteria.
Please go to Service NSW to apply for the $500 voucher.